By the year 2020 video will account for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic, according to Cisco, so it’s no longer optional for marketers to jump in and make some space for video content in their strategies. And live video is rapidly carrying the day. This thought starter article from Marketing Profs suggests a number of ways you can incorporate video (and live video) into your marketing arsenal. Some of the suggestions include:
- Live Tutorials and Interactive Q&A’s
- Live Events (promote and stream your event online)
- Interviews and Discussions with key Influencers in your field
- Live Announcements of new products or services
- A chance to get to know your company better with “behind the scenes” looks into your culture
Any of the suggestions here can work for your business. And remember that MossWarner can help you with content development and production for any you choose to give a try.